If you are worried about someone knowing you have visited this site then please read the following safety information!
A browser is the programme you are using to access the internet, the most common are Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari. If you are not sure what browser you are using, then visit What Browser? and it will tell you. See below for how to delete your History for the aforementioned browsers.
- Click Tools menu and select Internet Options
- In the General Options tab under the Browsing History section, tick the box that says Delete browsing history on exit.
- Then click the Delete button next to the tick box, tick all the boxes and click delete at the bottom.
- Click on the Content tab at the top, click the Settings button under Autocomplete and click the Delete AutoComplete history button.
- Click on the three grey lines in the top right corner of your window, then click History.
- Click the Clear browsing data button at the top of the screen.
- Change the option at the top to a time you think is appropriate (the beginning of time might look suspicious).
- Tick all the boxes then click the Clear browsing data button at the bottom and close the History tab.
- Click on Tools and then Options.
- Click the Clear button next to Cache and Saved Form Information.
- Click on Safari in the top right corner of your screen
- Select Clear History and Website Data
- You can then change the option to a time you think is appropriate (the beginning of time might look suspicious).