As the organization prepares for strategic growth and continued impact in the community, the YWCA South Hampton Roads is seeking a new Annual Fund Manager to join our Development Team. The Annual Fund Manager will collaborate with leadership team members and volunteers to leverage cash and in-kind contributions from individuals in support of programs and services benefitting women, children and families. An ideal candidate for the position will be extremely enthusiastic, energetic, innovative and goal-oriented.
This is a full-time position with some nights and weekends required. Benefits include health insurance, paid holidays, life insurance, retirement contributions, and telework options.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, social work, public administration or a related field preferred.
- Experience in sales, annual fund campaigns, developing and executing special events.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with donor databases such as Raiser's Edge and benchmarking processes to support fundraising goal-setting and continuous improvement.
- Exceptional time-management, project management and organizational skills.
- Outstanding public speaking skills with a great deal of comfort presenting to diverse groups of stakeholders.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter stating salary expectations, as well as a resume with three confidential references to Ruth T. Jones, Executive Director, at email@example.com no later than August 31, 2014. Insert Annual Fund Manager in email subject line. No telephone calls please.